FAQ Home

1001. How do I change my Employer PAYE Reference number?
To change the PAYE Reference Number follow the below instructions. Select Employer/Setup on the Tasking Zone menu bar and then click on the Chart of Setup sub menu. Now click on Change PAYE under the E-Filing section. Click on the Edit button and edit the PAYE reference number. Remember to click on Save to save the changes you have made.
Road Map - Edit Change PAYE
Employer/Setup -> Chart of Setup -> E-Filing -> Change PAYE Link-> Edit button
( 'Employer/Setup' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the first button on the left)