FAQ Home

2103. What tax code should I use for my new employee?
Normally your new employee will either give you a P45 or will fill in a Starter Checklist Details. Both will indicate to you which tax code should be used. If you are unsure call the HMRC Employer's Helpline for advice. Their number is 0300 200 3300