FAQ Home

2107. I entered my new employee on the system with a P46, now the employee has given me a P45 from his previous employer. What should I do?
If your employee has given late P45 you will need to enter it in the P45(3) / P46 Details section under the View / Edit Employee Details of our application. This will overwrite the previous P46 details.
Road Map - To Edit the P46/P45 details
Employee -> View/Edit Employee Details -> Action -> View/Edit link -> P45(3) / P46 Details -> view/Edit button -> Continue button -> Save button
('Employee' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the second button from the left )