FAQ Home

4056. How to Claim Back Furlough Payments from HMRC?

We would recommend you follow the steps below:

Step 1. Click on Reports.

Step 2. Select the Costing & Accounting Reports.

Step 3. Click any report under the Cost to Employer Report category, there are many variants.

Step 4. Select the "Furloughed Employees" Department/Cost Center.

Step 5. Click on View/Print to view the consolidated amounts.

Step 6. Take note of the amount you as an employer has paid out i.e. the Furlough Pay plus employer NICs and employer Pension contributions.

Note (Optional): For employees who are paid "Furlough payments" as well as "Normal" or "Non-furlough" or any other "Top-up Pay", refer to the already downloaded draft payslips and use the amounts - Furlough Pay plus Employer NICs and Employer Pension contributions from the draft payslips instead.

Step 7. Click on HMRC's Guidance to ensure your claim is compliant within the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. Click here Clear guidance is given on how to claim back wages of furloughed employees.

Step 8. Follow the instructions on HMRC's website to submit your claim to HMRC.

For how to administrate the Furlough Payment? click on the link below: