FAQ Home

4301. How do I correct a mistake I have made in the pay run?
If you have not yet updated your year to date (YTD) values for this pay run period, you can simply go back and re-run the pay run making the necessary changes. If you have already updated the YTD use our Rollback facility to reverse/delete the pay run, to find the Rollback function go to Others in the Tasking Zone menu bar, then select Rollback - Rollback Active Employee. Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the rollback. You can then rerun the pay period which contained the error.
Road Map To Rollback an Active Employee
Others -> Rollback -> Rollback Active Employee -> continue button -> Rollback link -> continue button -> confirm Rollback button
( 'Others' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the First button from the right )
Click to view:-
How do I rollback a current employee?