FAQ Home

4303. I have done the final pay run for my employee and issued their p45 but have noticed a mistake. What should I do?
To correct the mistake you will need to Rollback the last pay period processed for that employee. This will also delete the P45. You then will need to re-process the pay period and the P45 with the correct data. To find the Rollback function go to Others in the Tasking Zone menu bar, then select Rollback, Rollback Former Employee. Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the rollback. You can then rerun the final pay period and redo the P45. Note if you have already e-filed the P45 to the HMRC you will not be able to use this rollback function and should instead write/phone your local tax office to notify them of the mistake made.
Road Map To Rollback an Former Employee
Others -> Rollback -> Rollback Former Employee -> continue button -> Rollback link -> Continue button -> confirm Rollback button
( 'Others' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the First button from the right )
Click to view:-
How do I roll back a former employee?