FAQ Home

4304. I have processed the wrong pay period by mistake. What should I do?
You need to Rollback the wrong pay period you have done and then process the right one. To find the Rollback function go to Others in the Tasking Zone menu bar, then select Rollback, Rollback Active Employee. Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the rollback. You can then run the correct period.
Road Map To Rollback an Active Employee
Others -> Rollback -> Rollback Active Employee -> continue button -> Rollback link -> continue button -> confirm Rollback button
( 'Others' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the First button from the right )
Click to view:-
How do I rollback a current employee?