|You will get an error in the E-File as you have accidentally made errors in the areas mentioned:-
- Check if you have not entered the correct PAYE reference number you cannot make a successful E-Filing in our application. If you are registered with the HMRC for PAYE Online for Employers, in the left hand menu click on 'About Your Organisation' . Now cut and paste the PAYE Employer Reference you see in the HMRC website into our application's Chart of Setup > E-Filing Setup. Ticking the Second option and enter the right PAYE reference number.
- Check if you have entered the correct Account Office Reference number in our application's Employer/Setup > Employer Details > Employer / Contractor Contact Details. If you have not entered the correct "Accounts Office Reference", then you will get a message "E-Filing Setup is not completed". You will have to enter the right E-Filing ID, Password, PAYE Reference and Accounts Office Reference allotted by HMRC".
If you have wrongly entered then you can change the account office reference number in our application's Employer/Setup > Employer Details > Employer / Contractor Contact Details by clicking on the Edit button and re-entering the Account office reference number.
- We recommend you to use your HMRC credentials. Check your HMRC User ID and HMRC User Password. Cut and Paste the User ID and User Password which you used to successfully sign in to the HMRC website into our application's Chart of Setup > E-Filing Setup. Ticking the second option, enter the right HMRC User ID and password.
- Alternatively, you can use our default user credentials to E-File. To set to our default user credentials, select Chart of Setup from the Employer/Setup drop down menu. Click on E-Filing Setup under E-FILING. Select the First option. Now you can use our Internet Payroll Agent ID and Password which only allows you to E-File your CIS 300, RTI submissions ( FPS, EPS, NVR), etc.
- To obtain your own HMRC credentials you will have to register yourself as an 'Organisation' using HMRC's Online Services Click here.
- Check your registration for PAYE Online for Employers. After signing in to the HMRC website check to see if you are registered for PAYE Online for Employers by clicking on 'PAYE' in the left hand menu. If you are not yet registered, We recommend you to register now by entering the details requested. Although unregistered, we still give you an option in our application to set our default E-Filing Credentials.