FAQ Home

4520. Amending the Former Employees' Payment. How?
To Amend the former employees' payments - employees' payment made after you have given the employee a P45, go to the Former Employee Facilities under the Employee section, click on the 'View/Edit' under Leaver Details and further click on the View/Edit button after 'Tax Code Details' enter the tax code 0T on a week 1/month 1 basis. Further you can go to the Former Employee Payrun section and re-run the payrun. Followed by, you can E-File the Full Payment Submission(FPS).

Please note, You must not give the employee another P45 after amending the Former Employees' Payments.For more information click here

Road Map To E-file the FPS to HMRC
E-Filing RTI -> E-file RTI FPS, EPS, NVR, EYU -> FPS (Full Payment Submission) link -> Continue button -> Confirm button -> Live E-filing button
( 'E-Filing RTI' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the third button from the left)

Road Map To Process Former Employee Payrun
Employee -> Former Employee Facilities -> Leaver Details -> View/Edit Link -> Tax Code Details -> View/Edit button -> Save button
PayRun -> Process Former Employee Payrun -> Weekly / Monthly / 2 Weekly / 4 Weekly / Quarterly / Annual / Bi-annual -> Make the appropriate changes -> Save Data & Process Pay button -> Continue button -> Continue button -> Approve Pay Data button -> Update YTD -> Continue button -> Click to continue button
( 'Employee' and 'PayRun' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the second and fourth button from the left)