FAQ Home

4527. Reporting payrolled benefit in Kind to HMRC at the end of tax year. Is it necessary?

If you have registered your payrolled expenses and benefits with HMRC, you need not file P11D at the end of year. If not, then it's necessary to efile P11D return end of the year to declare the non-payrolled benefits. But either way its mandatory to work out the Class 1A NICs on the cash equivalent and submit form P11D(b) at the end of year.

For further information on reporting click here.