FAQ Home

4763. How to change employer rate of contribution?

You can change your employer contribution you have setup earlier.To edit employer rate of contribution, go to Employee button in the Tasking zone. Please follow the below Road Map:

Road Map - Change employer rate of contribution
Employee -> View/Edit Employee Details -> View/Edit on selected employee -> (Employee Name) AE Pension -> Edit -> Employer Contribution -> Save
( 'Employee' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the second button from the left)