FAQ Home

5105. How do I record the funding received from HMRC?
Select Finance from the Tasking Zone menu bar, then select 'Funding from HMRC'. Here you can record the SSP/SMP/SPP/SAP and Tax Refund funding received from HMRC.
Road Map - E-Payment to HMRC
Finance -> Funding from HMRC Record -> SSP/SMP/SPP/SAP Funding / Tax Refund Funding -> Save button
( 'Finance' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the fourth button from the right)