FAQ Home

5110. I received HMRC funding for an employee who is on Maternity Leave because the amount I pay to HMRC is less than the SMP I pay out. I entered this in the HMRC Funding section but cannot now see where this money is recorded or taken account of?
The funding amount is recorded at the bottom of the Employer Payment Record - EPR (P32 replacement) Link 'Click here to record funding from HMRC' form and also on the P35. Please refer to the P35 in the Reports section to find out your overall HMRC liability figure.
Road Map - P35 Report
Reports -> Payslip, Payroll & PAYE - View / Print -> P35 Link -> View / Print button
( 'Reports' is the button positioned in the tasking zone menu at the top. It is the third button from the right)